View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #137
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfan View Post
Well lets just go through the whole game motion by motion and find every questionable call or no call. I assure you they won't all be in OKC's favor. The game was decided by the players, not the refs.
I think this is true for the most part... the players did decide the game in the end. That said, Don't be silly and try to say Dirk didn't get fouled a lot more than was called. They were bumping him all over and the elbow towards Dirks head was called incorrectly. If there was an edge in calls game 1 went to OKC's favor.

Still, We had our chance but our star player didn't do what he does possibly better than anyone in the game; finish. The positive is that it took a great bounce on a tough shot from Durant to barely edge us by 1 in OKC. The negative is we had the game under control for the most part. If Dirk takes care of the ball and milks the clock and just gets an average look each time we probably win. Instead, he turns the ball over 2 times in the last 1:30. One led to a Durant dunk, then he gives Ibaka an And1 dunk. Then on the last possession he leaves 9 seconds on the clock. He has left a lot to be desired as far as finishing the games lately. The throw-aways that cost us in back to back games a cpl weeks back, and now this. He needs to get the killer instinct back, and I think he will.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote