View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #10
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav4ever View Post
ok, if you say that one play by terry is bigger than pathetic play from an entire position,,,, ok.

3 centers. 35 minutes. 6 rebounds.

but your the expert i guess, right? so terry it was.
Personally, I think the guy who gave the game away with 50 seconds left bears the greatest burden, or perhaps the guy who had the most negative plus/minus and consistently wrecked our defense by being completely overmatched by everyone on the other team. Maybe the guy who struggled so much to guard Durant that the entire team tried to cover for him, leaving Fisher wide open for a three.

Furthermore, nothing in the post is faulting Terry to the exclusion of faulting the centers or offering a comparative value. But nice scarecrow you've got going there. Let me know when I start making too much logical sense for you (although I think I was there a while ago).

I know you're probably related to Jet and taking this kinda rough. I know he's taking this all very personal, what with refusing to be on the Ben and Skin show and talking about auditioning for other teams. But the man has straight up lost us crucial games with his d-league level defense.

To say nothing of fouling Lamar Odom at the end of halftime, leaving Chalmers wide open for three, leaving Nash wide open for three, or not closing out on George Hill.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote