View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #748
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Toker View Post
apparently nobody hates the officials more than carlisle, cuban, and the mavericks fans. I wonder if the officials know that. I mean according to any mavs fan they'd be undefeated if it werent for the officials.
In typical Thunder fashion, Thunder fans and organization members avoid addressing the plain and evident truth underlying the foul complaints. Interestingly, no one has ever disputed that the Thunder are, in fact, getting away with ridiculous, obvious fouls against Nowitzki while being rewarded for much lesser contact on the other end. Since you're conceding that the refs gave you the game, I guess we're on the same page.

But be careful. When you're in your first finals, maybe this year or some years down the line and an opposing player earns an insane amount of phantom free throws while Durant is getting mugged... or maybe when you're in a second round series and you intentionally foul a player and the refs ignore it, and then that player hits a wide open three because everyone on the court assumed the foul was called... or perhaps when your team loses 17 straight playoff games over a decade that one specific referee calls... then you can talk. But you haven't had an NBA team long enough to gain this perspective, son. When you're older, you'll understand.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 05-01-2012 at 09:59 AM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote