View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #46
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfan View Post
There are players who are man enough not to flop. Some people actually care about not coming across as a P*****. Not wanting to be a P**** would be incentive enough for me not to flop. I guess some people it will take a monetary fine to stop. Apparently, you condone players being P******.
More crap...Players who don't flop get the wrong end of the stick. MVP lebron almost got the opposing teams center thrown out because of a flop. The spurs have won 4 championships with floppers. It has nothing to do with being a *****, it has everything to do with how the NBA is played. And how getting to the line has become the mark of a great player.

If you didn't flop, you wouldn't be as good of an nba player, period. Pierce is a *****, Duncan is a *****, ginobbli is a *****, lebron is a *****, diva is a *****.

Face it dude, everyone in the nba who isn't 7' 290 pounds sells calls and even they try to. They maybe didn't used to but since the nba has become a ft shooting contest and players just dive into other players and get calls, that's what it is.

I guess the entire league is a bunch of *****. Durant, westbrook, harden, fisher.. all ******s.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote