View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #34
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post

Its not just Terry...win as a tean
.lose as a team.

Look at Dirks 2 TOs in game one in the last minute??
No sh!t? Really? Wow, I forgot this wasn't singles tennis. I thought for sure that only one person was on the court at a time. How in the hell could I have missed the other four on each team? Amazing. I now realize that you win and lose as a "tean". Wow, I also forgot that you can't start threads concerning team related issues. Again, I forgot that in each and every thread, you had to discuss everything that went wrong within the entirety of the series.

Yes, I know that Terry is far from the only reason as to why this team is down 2-0. I'm obviously discussing one specific issue here. If you want to start a thread concerning Dirk's TO's in game 1.. go ahead. If you want to discuss Kidd's late TO in game 2 in a new thread, go ahead. You have my permission.

Last edited by Murphy3; 05-01-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote