View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #2482
Froggie

Froggie is on a distinguished road

Interview of Roddy for French press. I feel that Roddy don't know where he going :

Unfortunately, you have not played the 1st match against OKC, Do you knew that before the game ?
- No, we haven't talk about that. The situation is what it is. Carlisle decide to not use me for the game 1, I must to do with that. We don't know what will happen, so i stay ready.

In this time, you have new order or you don't know what do you must to do ?
- Every night, it's the same thing. I don't know if I play, but I stay ready.

We have the impression in France that you do good thing when you have any time to play but you're inconcistent, How you explain that ?

- I try to don't do that. For the moment, I stay concentrated in my season, and I will make a statement in the end of season. I just try to keep concentration, and when I'm in the game, I do my best. And If I'm on the bench, I support my partners.

We feel you have the confident of your partner as Dirk who said you're a important player for Dallas if They want to do something in Play Offs. Is it the problem ? You don't do the same performance in play offs ?

- Yes, this is that. I must continue to work and learn during the match. When I don't play, I listen the order of coach and advice of partners. It's all what I can do.

In other topic, have you seen the group for Olympic games at London ?

- Yes, a little. I have seen that we are in the USA group. We knew that it will be difficult. It's good to play them in group, like that, we don't play against USA in quarter final. We must to see the positive point.

Have you any contact with Team France ?

- No, for the moment, I stay concentrated for the Playoffs.

http://www.basketusa.com/news/108531...-de-la-saison/

Last edited by Froggie; 05-02-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Froggie is offline   Reply With Quote