View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

How do you figure it's OKC?

For me it's a toss up between Miami and LA.

The hate I have for those two teams has been built up for years. Just thinking about them I feel angry. I loved seeing the Pistons beat that over stacked LA team. Love seeing Wade's career go down the drain after that shoulder injury and the Heat falling apart. Loved seeing the Mav's beat that stacked Heat team last season.

I HATE seeing Kobe happy. His filthy smile along with his clown ass teammates accompanied by that absolutely horrid purple and gold combination makes me cringe. Wade holding the trophy makes me want to vomit, his on and off the court antics are so self centered. I can't stand his face, that cocky look like everyone is beneath him. Fuck them all.

Above all I have to say the Heat because of what they did to us and the league seeing all the bullshit and never doing a God damn thing about it. A VERY VERY close #2 are the LA Lakers.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote