View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #60
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack232 View Post
I agree I should of given more context. Yes, that quote was posted in this forum. I couldn't say more than "The Mavs" due to character limits, and I assumed you would get the idea.
You also promptly told the whole forum they were responsible for the quote.

Quote:
No, I didn't change the context. When it was used, it was directed at Thunder fans sporting Mav's blue during the first game. So, Mav's fans sporting Thunder Blue for game 3, is directly correlated.
Mirroring the context is still changing it. "The Mavs", whoever that really is, did not call themselves or their own fanbase anything.

Quote:
And I appreciate you constant insults. They are what I would expect from Texans. Win arguments by shooting your pistols in the air and questioning any outsider's masculinity.
I won the argument on logical terms, fool. It's already over.
Dirkadirkastan is online now   Reply With Quote