View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #2015
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
People are acting like Deshawn/JJB/Caron are lighting it on fire in there new places. Caron was absolutley terrible on the clippers he shot 40.7% from floor and didn't even get to the line 2 times a game, also only 3.7 RPG in 30 minutes. Barea shot 40% from the floor and he did a nice job with 5.7/2.5 A/TO ratio that being said he continued to prove he isn't good enough as a starter to lead a good team, solid backup but a backup isn't worth the money he is making. Deshawn meanwhile was absolutley terrible, whether it was injury related who knows but he shot 28% from the floor for christ sakes. BTW if you look at his twitter account seems he wants to go back to Dallas. People don't seem to want to talk about it but a big reason for Mavs decline this year is Dirk/Marion/Jet all regressed on offensive side of the ball.

I don't believe anythings a done deal with Deron either way till he officially agrees to resign with Nets or signs deal with Mavs. That being said I think it is down to those 2 options.
So True. Also, watching some of the other series, we lack guys who do the dirty work really well. I just love how Marc Gasol/Clipper bigs set screens. The defender can't go over or under the screen, that's how good they are set. Half the time, our guards have to call off the screen because they are set so poor that they get in the way of the ball handler. And lets not talk about boxing out for rebounds.

I do miss D-Steve in this series though. I believe he guarded Durant better than Marion, hence Casey switched Deshawn onto Durant and Marion on Westbrook during crunch time.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote