View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #86
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Actually, all three of SA, DAL and LA will remain in the WC picture for a long time to come due to their excellent front offices that do a phenomenal job of scouting players and bringing in gem role players.
i agree in SAS case. In our case and with the lakers we are simply good because the owners are spending the money. We haven't really had any underpaid players in a while (brendan wright this season is a rare exception).

Bitching at a front office/owner that has brought the franchise 12 consecutive playoff appearences with 2 finals and 1 title is kind of stupid. I know it feels like that right now but i'd feel a whole lot worse losing a series in these playoffs if i didnt know that we had cap space and were going to make a lot of moves in the offseason.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote