View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #93
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20 View Post
I reserve judgement until we see how this offseason and next season go - the moves the front office made were quite obviously not made to win now... that is what we did for the 6 years before that and which has led to a very old roster with quite a few overpaid players.

The FO did think we had a decent team - and if the whole lamar odom thing would have worked out I believe we would have had a solid team (probably not enough to repeat but probably enough to be a top 4 seed and make it to at least round 2).

That's sports.... if everyone knew exactly what kind of effect a player coming or going would have we'd always have the knicks and lakers win because they have the most money to offer.

Plus we were very few lucky/unlucky bounces away from being up 2-0... i guess that was Cubans fault too.
I rather like this post. Rep.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote