View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #110
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

People complaining about this team being the worst of the Cuban era is interesting to me.

I mean...it might be. It really might.

And if it is, what does that say about this franchise, and this front office that you're running into the ground? What does it say about your level of entitlement if a competitive season and a first round series that, even if it ends up a sweep, was by FAR the most competitive series over the first two games, is the worst team you've ever been forced to watch since Cuban bought the team?.

12 seasons, 10 seasons of 50 wins, 3 60 win seasons, multiple deep playoff runs, a championship, and a chance to rebuild the roster this off season around a superstar. Man...what a raw deal.

I understand being frustrated, and I understand that people deal with this frustration differently. But the level of hostility being thrown at the owner, the front office, the coach and the players that all had a part in bringing us this INCREDIBLE amount of success over the past 12 years is very disappointing.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-04-2012 at 08:45 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote