View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #111
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanTillDeath View Post
cuban is only thinking about the money, nothing else. postseason success is nice for us but for him it's just a bonus. if he did resign chandler, we would have no chance to land a superstar like d-will this year or the next 2 years. we would have much better chances to repeat this year with a player like tyson but cuban wants the aac to be sold out for at least 66/82 games in the regular season not only this year or next, but for many years to come. imagine dirk retiring and you still have d-will. people will still pay good money to see the mavericks and you have the chance to attract other superstars to sign in dallas, you can still make a push for the playoffs. now imagine dirk retiring and you only have tyson chandler...
Dumbest post I've read in a long, long, LONG time. Congrats sir, it takes a special kind of person to produce a post like that without a hint of sarcasm or irony. I'm in awe.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote