View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #127
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
From the dirkster. ""We've got to win a game," Nowitzki said. "You never focus on winning four straight. We've got to show some pride on Saturday and just play a better game, move the ball, make some shots."

This has been something that has bugged me all year. I have to assume it is because of personnel, that rc just couldn't force to play differently. The Mavs ball movement since the first month has been atrocious, just atrocious. It is unrecognizable compared to last years team. I don't know its the lack of 3ptcshooters, or the lack of a lob threat in the paint.

I expect it's just vc, delonte, roddy's DNA. They all can't keep from fondling the ball. Way to slow with their decision making. I also think defenses have extended on us because of our center play.

The dirkster is not getting doubled either, they play him straight up and the opposing center just waits for a drive. Wood, Ian, wright are useless out there.

Isn't Terry Stotts the "offensive coordinator?" I think it is time to look at a replacement. The plays being run don't even look the same and are very predictable.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote