View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #47
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...mnesty&page=11

Underdog: amnestying Haywood while Ian Mahinmi is your only option is more retarded than Corky Thatcher.

BGMaverick9: This made me laugh.

Kante: Would be easier if it wasn't for you being that retarded and saying dumb things over and over again...

BGMaverick9: I'd say he's not just an average center. Is he an elite center? No, but he's definitely above the level of an average center.

Underdog: We have a true center in Haywood, which is something that every NBA team needs.

Underdog: because your assessment of Haywood is dead-wrong.

I like how you took those posts completely out of context - when I was talking about your assessment of Haywood, it was 100% in reference to last year's playoffs against guys like Bynum and Aldridge. Your opinion concerning his impact a year ago was and still is wrong.

And I maintain that Ian Mahinmi is not a starting center, and you don't amnesty Haywood unless you find someone better because you need a center who can bang with bigs and Mahinmi isn't that guy.

The only reason you keep posting links to that thread is because you're trying to scoreboard me about Haywood, but in your haste to make a fool out of me, you seemed to have missed one very contradictory post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Haywood is great but his health is very shaky. Minor things can stop him for days and weeks An ankle sprain, lower back, knee issue...and he might be done for a whole playoff series. Like last year vs. MIA.

He is not a quick healer, that's for sure.

ps:

Ideal rotation
PG: Kidd 20/West 24/ Jet 4
SG: West 10/Jet 28/Roddy 10
SF: Marion 32/Vince 16
PF: Dirk 36/ Wright 12
C: Haywood 32/Mahinmi/Wright 16
Scoreboard?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote