View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #2035
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I think it helps that most of this team won't be back next season...
I more or less say this in my second paragraph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I can see both sides of this argument though - if our selling point is 'win now' then it's hard to push it when you don't know what half the core is going to be. Presumably, the FO has a framework in place both with and without Deron.
Agree with this also. You can make the case both ways. The most important things, though, are going to be Dirk and the organization itself. The other pieces will fill in. I have no doubt whatsoever in the Mavs' ability to fill out the non-superstar portion of a roster. The trick is getting that second star.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote