View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #111
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Well, that's that. We have quite a few weak positions that need desperate improvement.

I keep thinking that since we have cap space, this season was more of an experiment. I am not sure exactly how to describe the experiment. Possibly a mix of what kind of team can we surround a veteran Dirk with to maximize his skill. A team that will take the focus off Dirk, but still run the offense through him. Sure you can argue last years team did that, but Dirk still had to play amazingly for us to progress. I feel like Cubes might want to take that stress off him and distribute it. Either way, I can't wait to see what the off season brings.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote