View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #57
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Sure and that was nice, many a sports tear being she'd. But I'm just being honest with you. This is the first time in a decade that I did not look forward to having games to attend at the AAC.
I didn't really look forward to them either. I really tried to believe that having a season, no matter how short, was better than no season at all. Once the Odom drama took over, my interest seriously tanked. The team really never got fully on it's feet. It is what it is and Cubes needs to kill it in FA and trades.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote