View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #69
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
And I'm sure we all like chocolate ice cream. At some point you have to nut up and make a choice. I'm sure the Cowboys would have liked to have had that second round draft choice. Instead, they decided that they preferred Morris Claiborne, the "luxury asset" (to help you understand what I mean by that), and could let the pick go.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where did "indiscriminate" and "incredibly punitive" come into play? Those are both entirely judgmental.

We talk a lot about spending, with Cuban. We don't talk much about revenue. His revenues are "well above" that of the average NBA team, are they not?
Revenue doesn't mean alot since the Mavs have been operating at a loss for the last decade. Even last year, they lost 45mil.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote