View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #48
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

I'd like to add something.

Thank you Jet for being the heart of our team and for wearing your emotions on your sleeve.

Thanks for bringing 4th quarter mojo to this team to a level I'd never seen before. When we were ever down early in the 4th and I saw you make that first shot, I always said "Uh oh". I've never seen a guy be so unafraid of clutch moments. We were lucky as a team to have two closers on our roster.

Thanks for game 6 of the Finals. I believe it was you and your play that raised Dirk's level of play that game after he started slow and it was beautiful watching you and Dirk sink jumper after jumper in the 4th quarter to maintain that lead and win yourselves rings.

I will miss the Dirk/Terry picknroll, because it produced some truly beautiful plays and shots.

Thanks for all the timely shots. There are wayyy too many to mention. You were a beast going to your right. Stop and pop.

I'll always be a fan.
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote