View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #521
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
Completely irrelevant to this thread, but can someone tell me why I can't create a new topic on this forum? I get this message:

"Jon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Post more in existing threads. But make sure you are contributing to the thread, not just posting random crap trying to boost your post count.

Its this site's little way of keeping idiots and spam out.

Once you have posted enough, then you cam start a thread.

Oh, and don't ask how many times you need to post. That is a sure way to redflag yourself as unwanted.