View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #19
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I understand the annoyance at having to pay someone to go away but if the amnesty isn't used on someone like Haywood, who would it be used on? I don't think you want to pull a GSW and use it on someone like Charlie Bell. Think it would be a waste to shot your amnesty wad on someone like say VC.

That said, what would the market be like for Haywood as a trade option?

The dude is basically a starting center although due to his FT shooting, lack of general offense and lackadaisical heart at times, he plays limited minutes and zero crunch time minutes. So although it may be a superficial value, that "starting center" label should hold some value.

If necessary, you combo the 1st rounder and Roddy with Haywood. How attractive is that package?

I still think if you plan to use the amnesty at all, a fake starting center that is turning 33 with 27M due is your guy.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote