View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #2084
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So it looks like Deron and Kidd could be packaged together this summer - either for Dallas or Brooklyn... And I can't imagine Kidd ditching Dallas for Brooklyn unless the Nets somehow land Dwight Howard... And the only opportunity for the Nets to nab Dwight before Deron becomes a free agent is during the draft... So if Dwight Howard isn't traded to Brooklyn during the draft, then Williams/Kidd is pretty much a lock for Dallas.
That's kind of the feeling I've had, that they're kind of a packaged deal. I have no idea or not if that's actually true, but it feels like it's lining up to be that way.

Kidd isn't likely going to go to a crappy team for a money grab. The list of teams with a PG that fits on Kidd's "list" of PGs he would back up can't be that long.

It really does seem like a 2-horse race for BOTH of them.