View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #114
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I don't quite understand the desire to shut off discussion. The unknown plan versus the known dealings would seem to be ripe topics for discussion, especially after this year whe the team was not very competitive. Certainly dlord for example would not have done the same move with chandler. Even steineymo seems to have the other opinion at the moment.

And the dirkster knows he needs a very athletic big next to him as he stated in his exit interview. Right now cubes let that big go for johnny capspace, in addition he wasted a year over the cap with odom.

This year the front office gets an D- at best.

I do understand not wanting to discuss it, but that is easily done by not joining in the discussion.
For the record, Stein's personal position is actually quite the opposite of what you've laid out. He's been pretty clear on Galloway about giving Cuban and the Mavs the benefit of the doubt on this one. More specifically, he felt like not resigning Ty was the right decision when trying to prepare the Mavs for life after Dirk.

You've taken a piece of his narrative and tried to manipulate it to fit your position. Not sure if that was intentional on your part, but either way, thought I would set the record straight.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote