View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #8
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Cuban has always talked about managing player ability with salary. You got a Barea and Bass on one hand, then LaFrentz...via trade on another. But in recent years he's been buying players at good rates. I think winning the title last year, combined with the new CBA you will find living more by those economic guidelines and your list is what they are working from. They will banty a name around like....Batum or Hibbert, but realize what am I doing. Like I said that ring, guides them through those times they actually consider a max for a name like Batum or Hibbert...or even Rashard Lewis, you will see smart bidding, I think we'll be ahead of the curve once the market corrects itself in summer 2013.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote