View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #61
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Haywood's problem is about the same as the dirksters. He is a good on ball defender but a pretty poor help defender. He also isn't a very good shot blocker because he is so slow off his feet, not a good pnr defender and doesn't play above the rim.

Other than that he's great.
Yea, he also has a tendency to think he's an offensive player. He gets the ball and thinks, "here's my time to show them what I have." He usually shows what he doesn't have, but that doesn't stop him from trying it again. Most centers of his skill set know enough to get the ball in someone else's hands--anyone!

I would almost prefer if he just alerts the team in advance that he's going to turn the ball over so they can get back on defense, then he can just hand it to an opposing player. A controlled turnover.

Last edited by jacktruth; 05-10-2012 at 10:01 AM.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote