View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #42
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I do like guards that don't really shoot all that well, don't rebound, don't rack up good assist numbers, don't get to the line exceptionally well..

Let's bring him in.
Couldn't agree more with your sarcasm.

I just went through a few Jazz forums really quick. The consensus is that him getting injured at the end of season actually helped them MAKE the playoffs. I love his Hollinger profile from before this season. And remember he actually regressed this season.

+ Smooth, long, left-handed wing who can score from outside or attack basket.

+ Decent athlete but an inconsistent defender. Needs to improve effort, foul less.

+ Takes too many long 2s off dribble. Shot selection, court vision need work.

YUK!