View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 07:56 AM   #14
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
I take that back about Bynum lol. This kid needs to grow up.

Also, Josh Smith anyone? I think he should be a bubble.
Josh Smith is 26 and really good, but not a franchise player. I could maybe see him as a bubble, but there is nothing he could do to make me bump him up to a true max.

Carmelo hasn't been the so great since leaving Denver, but I'd still definitely offer him a max right now to join the Mavs…. No doubt I'd wager on him. He could be the #1 offensive option on a championship team. He needs good defense around him though.

Rondo…. I love his game. You could talk me into him being a bubble Max player. You'd have to have a certain kind of team to maximize his potential. Look how much better Nash was after going to Phoenix. Putting Rondo on a team with shooters and good defense and a good closer and he's doing great (Boston is great for him). Putting him on a team lacking shooters and asking his to close would be terrible.

Bynum is only a bubble because of his attitude and effort. Even with that you could definitely talk me into offering a potential best NBA center a max contract. You HAVE to feel like your coach can handle him. With a good attitude and effort he'd easily be a true max player.