View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #67
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hard to gauge how much blame to put on the lockout in regards to a player's overall performance this season. All things considered, I'm 50/50 on Haywood. I just don't want to see the same type of playoff performance this time next year unless you can get an upgrade. I just don't see Ian taking us to the promised as the starting center until he learns to stop accumulating stupid fouls.
True...but...Ian may cost us a few points per game with stupid fouls, but at least he doesn't cost us 5-6 points per game from the line, not to mention being so utterly awful at the line that we don't even play him when the game is close. I really hope the next FT attempt I see from Brendan Haywood comes after he is fouled by a Dallas Maverick.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote