View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #72
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
It's pretty clear you didn't watch him much, or at all, if you think he has any upside. The first of those 2 magical seasons, he played 11 minutes per game. 22 the next, that was a borderline decent season, and was consistently terrible in the last 4 years. Even in that one good shooting season though, he rebounded the ball terrible, passed the ball terrible, and was an average to bad defender accoring to most. Why do you sign him before Roddy, when he's a better rebounder, defender, and shooter? Why do you sign him before West? Or even Azubuike? All of those guys had better season, or seasons than Miles' best season.
I watch him plenty. I closely followed his first few years in particular because he committed to play at my school but then spurned us and chose to to enter the draft instead.

He has upside. For a low price, I wouldn't mind seeing how he fits with some quality, veteran players. Now, it seems to really bother you that I disagree with you, but going to "you must not watch him"? Oh, I'm sorry, it was actually "pretty clear" that I don't watch him.

Can't help but chuckle.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote