View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #52
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
If they don't use the amnesty on Roddy or Jones this year (which I would expect to be the case), why would they do it next summer? Unless I'm totally missing something, they can just nix the team option on Jones and likely just rescind the QO for Roddy if you really want to rid yourself of their deals.
Yeah, the amnesty option doesn't make a lot of sense for either of those guys after this summer, and it only makes sense this summer if tax implications come up which is an unlikely scenario...just throwing out possibilities that could be plausible with a couple of the right breaks.

I stand by my opinion about Haywood/Marion though, even with Haywood's poor play this season. Cuban does not want to amnesty anyone with that big of a contract if he can avoid it.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote