View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #18
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yeah, that's not what I meant. I worded that entire post poorly.

What I meant to say is that if Haywood (and to a lesser extent, Marion) is still on the team next season, you can pretty much guarantee that they won't use the amnesty on Jones or Roddy. You'll want to keep the amnesty in tact, in case you want to use it on Haywood NEXT off season. Or the one after that.

Basically I'm saying that Haywood' contract has the potential to become much more cumbersome if you burn your amnesty on a piddling contract like Roddy or Jones.
I wasn't referencing your post to give my opinion lol.
The basis for my thought was it seems like an awful waste to use the amnesty on Roddy or Jones, simply for the dollar amount.