View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I like his thinking but looking out there, there isnt a single FA out there that I'd trade Dirk for (which I think is the true measure of whether or not a player is better than Dirk)

there are some stars and superstars out there for sure and its exciting but it irks me that Carlisle thinks there are players better than Dirk as much as it excites me that he is talking roster moves that big. He's not talking trading Diop for Hollins and Carroll.

We're talking about the third dynasty of the Cuban years ( after Nash/Finley/Dirk and Kidd/Terry/Dirk). Will it happen? Probably not but I like that they are thinking (and talking) big
Agreed, also think RC's probably not limiting themselves to the FA market, with the cap space they can also make trades.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote