Thread: Plan C?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #86
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Watching the Heat play with out Bosh has me thinking this Big 3 thing isn't all that great in this new CBA Era. I mean you got 3 guys out there who should be playing 40 minutes per scoring 20 each. Right now they're pulling in what 17 million each, leaving 4 million in space, the rest of the bench are filled by old vets or young late draft picks. #3 of the Big 3 goes down and it's a huge void with #1 and #2 trying to pick up for #3's void. I mean they're all human and one play away from a series changing play...Bosh...Rose. Now all year Battier, Miller, Haslem, Anthony have all been watching the Big 3 play, now in the ultimate series, they're asked to pick it up. Miami really has to hope one of their draft picks turns into Rondo or a Perkins. Given the Mavs last 3-4 drafts, has me wondering if a Big 3 is such a good idea. I still see the need for that star, go to guy, but how about building a team like Indiana where there's good depth.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote