View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #70
ibivibiv

ibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really nice

So seriously something like Deron + Dirk + Hibbert/kaman/camby etc. next year is < Dirk + name the mid level PG + Chandler? That is assuming that eating that Chandler contract knocks out your chances of getting Deron? Y'all are cahrahzy lol. Now if you told me that we ditched Chandler because we seriously thought that we were getting Deron + Howard you are crazy too. I think it is all about Deron and it should be. The new rules don't bode well for having 3 big time contracts. I would be stunned given the amount of studying Cuban and friends did with these new rules if they seriously planned to have 3 big contracts this next year. Letting Chandler go sucked, but I guess it was the right move at the time. If we don't get Deron then we can all say it was a bad move, but then again who knows what happens next then right? Until there is no more Mavs you can't really say what was bad or good. It has to be ALL over before you can pull out your good bad checklist.
ibivibiv is offline   Reply With Quote