View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #99
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Anyone listen to Barkley on GAC a day or two ago? He is of the opinion that Chandler was the deciding factor in at least the Heat series. He made a pretty compelling point, I thought, when he claimed that it wasn't because Dirk was just out of this world...he said that Dirk was actually better a few years ago...but the supporting cast was the difference this time...and particularly the size in the middle.
Barkley really believes in defense and inside strength. I happen to agree with him. He's not right all of the time ( if he was he wouldn't lose in Vegas ), but I agree with his fundamental basketball principles.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote