View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange View Post
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. KD is more clutch of the two, but Lebron is the much better overall player. His passing and defense are routinely overlooked.

I like Durant more, but I don't think there is much of a question in my mind on who the better player is --- Lebron.
Durant is a cold blooded killer. Lebron is a shrinking violet.

Give me durant for the personality, loyalty, lack of ego and a head that isn't 5 sizes too big.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote