View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #19
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
I do not feel "threatened". I simply think that people misinterpret Dirk.

Dirk is saying that a 23yo KD has a better (team/individual) career than a 23yo Dirk. And he is of course stating the obvious....just like here
I think you misinterpret, "Kevin had a scoring title at 21; when I was 21, Gary Trent was still killing me in practice."

That has nothing to do with career accolades. He is saying that KD is a better player at this point in his career (and at that point) than he was. It's quite unambiguous.

The great thing about Dirk is what Murph said above. He didn't peak early--he continued to improve, and his prime lasted (is lasting?) a very long time.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-13-2012 at 11:38 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote