View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #466
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I hope the Thunder get to stick their jocks in the face of the Heat like the Mavs did last year.

I have been thinking about that title that we won all week.

It was crazy though, I felt a sigh of relief instead of jumping up and down and freaking out. Had we won in 2006, I probably would have been freaking out then. But it is because of 2006 that I breathed a sigh of relief and got a bit teary eyed. It was like FINALLY we got that monkey off our back.

I do agree that our team earned that. Think about the fact that we had the unfortunate situation of competing against the Lakers in Kobe's prime, the Spurs in Duncan's prime. Then you had the refs F'ing us in 2006. Getting to that championship was an F'ing roller coaster of ups and downs. But they can never take it away from us.

Drink up
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote