View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 11:04 PM   #103
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
I haven't been a member here long, but if your signature is devoted to trashing another member of this board, you're a F-ing D-bag. You don't exist to promote/discuss/analyze the Mavericks (the point of this site). There's probably something more to the reason why you have to bag on another member of this site. It also doesn't really help your cause when no one else on this site sides with you. That is about as much time as I will devote to the subject, as I have a life to live and don't really want to waste any more of it acknowledging your existence.

Go Mavs!
Actually, I can agree with concerning Underdog. Honestly, I don't know who Markus is..but he's on target with UD.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote