View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #107
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
How's your blog coming along there, Murph? Have you filled it up with any hot sports opinions yet, or is it still just as empty as everything you post here?

Maybe you could cry about Tyson Chandler some more? Or bitch about the lack of new threads while never creating any of your own? Or maybe you tell another riveting story about how great this site was before everyone who wasn't an original member ruined it?

Yeah, this forum would be lost without your excellent contributions...
I very rarely talk about Tyson Chandler. Perhaps you're getting me confused with someone else. I don't constantly gripe at the Mavs for the decision. Actually, I've very rarely brought it up. However, I did mention that there's more than enough time right now for people to talk about it now if they so choose even though some would like to move on and talk about something else. It's a discussion forum. It's apparent that some do wish to continue to talk about Chandler...

As for my blog.. well, I started it one day .. a few days later, I found out that a family member was terminally ill.. Between work and taking care of the family member, I didn't have alot of free time. But I appreciate you asking.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote