View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #21
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Terrance is known to easily float in and out of games. His motor is incredibly suspect. While in college, his coach mainly had to publicly rip him in order to get him back in the flow of things.

He's also a man without a true position. It feels like he doesn't have a consistent enough jumper, yet he's still a little raw in terms of working in the post.

The obvious thing that is worth liking him is the frame and the athleticism, but those flaws reek of immaturity and lack of a true role make him too suspect for him.
OK, I do hate it when players lack the motor or effort. I just can't stand that. However, he is only 20 years old. He is going to me immature to an extent, it can easily happen when you already have the success he is having at a young age. I'd like to say I trust our veteran leadership and Carlisle's coaching ability to help turn that around, as well as find him a role on this team. We really do need some more athleticism in this lineup.