View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dirk's "brother" "Jonathan Nowitzki" sues Mark Cuban for making homosexual advances

This came my way just now and is too good not to share:

Quote:
Jonathan Nowitzki
v.
Mark Cuban "dba Owner, National Basketball Association's Dallas Mavericks"

6/27/2012 3:12 cv 2049M
(Dallas)

Summary: Injunctive action where the plaintiff claims to be the younger brother of Mavericks' player Dirk Nowitzki. The plaintiff claims that while watching the NBA Finals last week at Cuban's house with Dirk, an intoxicated Cuban allegedly made homosexual advances towards the plaintiff. The plaintiff claims Cuban said that during the team's visit to the White House, President Obama admitted that he as not a U.S. citizen and that he was born in Kenya. The plaintiff claims Cuban threw a beer bottle at his head and attacked him. The plaintiff claims he is at the German embassy in Washington D.C., fearing for his life.

Paid download
More info:

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki’s ‘Brother’ Seeks Restraining Order Against Mark Cuban
Posted on June 28th, 2012 12:29pm by Jason Heid
Filed under Crime, Law, Local News
Apparently the Dallas Mavericks owner gets around. First the outlandish claims about his behavior with the Kardashians.

Now, as Park Cities People notes, this filing for a restraining order purportedly by the brother of Dirk Nowitzki, a Jonathan Nowitzki. The document says, in part:

“He put his tongue in my ear, and put his hands down my pants. I jumped up humiliated and told him I’m not gay.”

“Then Cuban pointed at me with a Miller in his hand and said ‘You don’t deserve to be in this country’ and said ‘You people killed my family in Auchowitz [sic]‘ and screamed at me ‘Youi Germans killed Jews’ and called me a Holocaust sympathizer and then threw a Miller Light at my head…”
http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/201...st-mark-cuban/

I don't know what to say other than...bravo, "Jonathan." Bravo.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote