View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #3696
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Based on his age, isn't it likely that Deron grew up a Finley fan? Nothing touches your heart like a childhood hero. We were both in our 50's when I met Billy Sims, but that meant more to me than any of the senators, governors or CEO's.

As for the jersey retirement deal, Jet is a no brainer, but no one else is. Fin gets extra points for being the anchor when Dirk and Nash were too young to carry the load. I think his attitude about how to be a pro was a huge influence on both those guys. Not his fault he left. The only other guy on my list is Derrick Harper. Nash abandoned us. If he wants a banner, he'll have to come back and win a ring. Kidd's time here was too short, but if he stays and there is another championship, he's a shoo-in.

Last edited by G-Man; 07-01-2012 at 07:07 PM.
G-Man is offline   Reply With Quote