View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #4047
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I almost wonder if this isn't a leak from the Nets trying to convince Deron that they will have the ability to improve. Is that crazy? It is, isn't it?

You're not the only one thinking this way...

Quote:
Tony Mejia: No, I don't believe deal w/ Brook Lopez as centerpiece and 3 future first-rounders in 20s gets it done for Dwight. Not unless KGB involved
Quote:
Michael Dugat: This has to be a posturing leak, right? For this to work, Orlando would be bending over backwards to help Nets at their own expense
Quote:
Ken Berger: The Brooklyn scenario isn't imminent, and it isn't the only one Orlando is working on, sources say
Quote:
Ryan Wolstat: If I get offered Al Horford and Jeff Teague plus picks, I take that and run. Waaaay better than what Nets can offer
Quote:
Ken Berger: Orlando GM Rob Hennigan also trying to engage the Hawks, Rockets, Lakers and possibly Mavs in Howard talks. Full-court press

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-03-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote