View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #136
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Reconsidering a bit--

it may be great to bring back Nash and/or Kidd if we are willing to develop youth. We got some interesting young guys and we could go out and pick up a few more. As long as we are willing to take a step back from treading water and accept that we are rebuilding and that Nash would teach the next generation, then that would be an acceptable solution for me. If we sign Nash so we can throw Nash/Carter/Marion/Dirk/Haywood out there, then count me out.
This made me shudder and honestly, at this point it seems exactly the kind of garbage we would put out there. The MBT love these veterans too much, it's disgusting. While I see the value in veterans their comes a point where we have to move away from that and take risks on younger players. So right now, it's Goran's four year (assuming jthing's assumption is correct) or bringing back a veteran point guard.

Ranting (not at you): What is it that Nash can teach our new blood? How not to play defense?

And as for JLin... does anyone really think the Knicks won't match whatever is offered to him? Someone is going to overpay for him and I would rather it not be us, at least lets get someone who can drive on the left side of the damn basketball court.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote