View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #149
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to all

Our targets at this point should be: 1)definitely Dragic. I know he only had small spurts of productivity and has never been a full time starter. But he definitely adds to Mavericks. I wouldn't give him more then 8 mil a year. And have no problem with a 4 year contract. He will be a stud when given time. Plus he is YOUNG. Enough of this
Nash talk.

Sign Marcus Camby to 2-3 Mil per year over 2 years. He is an UPGRADE over Haywood. Even at his age.

Sign Delonte cheap to a two year deal to back up Dragic. Delonte was great last year. Roddy becomes our new Jason Terry. He doesn't have to compete to be the spark off the bench. He can check in looking to score and not to contribute.

We NEED to following players to get young and stay competitive. Any combination of: Brandon Rush, Courtney Lee, OJ Mayo, JR smith (I know kill me), Brandon Roy, Michael Beasley, Anthony Randolph, AND/OR McGee. And hear me out on McGee. He is the weakside defender that we need to help Dirk. He will only get better with time. Plus we need a serious youth movement. McGee I already have rated higher then Deandre Jordan. And I think we can get him for cheaper.

Our advantage is not too many teams have cap at the moment. Brooklyn is tapped out. Suns... Well, suck... Timberwolves offered that crazy amount to Batum. And then Toronto is not a great destination for NBA players. I think the ball is in our court. We just need to make some good moves.

I dont think the world is ending like some of the rest of you. Deron Williams is nice. However, it didn't happen. So lets move on.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote