View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #431
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
“The truth is I am bit old school,” Nash said during an interview with 98.7 ESPN in New York (around June 26th). “I think for me it would be hard to put on a Lakers jersey. That’s just what it is. You play against them so many times in the playoffs and I just use them as an example with the utmost respect for them and their organization. I think it was Larry Bird that was like he wouldn’t play for them type thing. I kind of have that tendency.

“It is strange, but as a free agent you are free to go wherever you want and I’d have to consider everything regardless of the past or future. You have to evaluate that moment. Do you go there and everyone is like you went there and won a championship — Who cares? They won it the year before without you. Or is it better to go somewhere else and knock them off?”
And Deron said he wanted to win, but re-signed with the Nets after they added Joe Johnson to last year's roster... My love for the NBA has crashed and burned.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-04-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote