View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #501
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

The front office still doing nothing.

Dirk deserves better than this. Yes, they got him a championship by lucking out with Chandler and some other players, but they have dropped the ball tremendously here. I'm not just talking about letting Chandler and the title team leave (that is defensible), but constantly trading draft picks away throwing away young talent for cap space, no backup plan for Williams (other than the hopeless move of trying to get Howard next offseason), after Nash left only managing Josh Howard as a true second banana to Dirk (One of the only true superstars of the 2000s era). When Dirk is gone, the ineptitude of this front office may really come to light.

And yes, I'm pissed off and maybe a little bit out of line. I really don't care, it's inexcusable that this front office has given on answers as to what plan they have after Deron rejected us. Cuban ran his mouth and burned bridges with Nash, and now we're looking at:

Kidd
West
Marion
Dirk
Haywood

As a starting lineup next year. Absolutely pathetic.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote