View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #505
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Give me a break - you've turned every single thread on this site into the same discussion for the past 9 months...

You were right. Everyone else was wrong. You win. It's old... I get that you're mad at the front office, but you're taking it out on this forum. Can the rest of us talk about something else for once, please?
You know, you are correct, I have been taking out my frustration on this board and I apologise for it. No place else to take my frustration out I guess.

I must admit my frustration and kicking myself in the head for re-upping my season tickets is very high right now, but I am going to be frustrated and not talk about chandler anymore. That point has been made.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote